7.12.2007

Today

It was a good day. One of those relaxing but productive days.

Here are some of the highlights:
  • Spent the morning and afternoon with my grandma. She is such a godly, loving, wonderful woman. I was blessed!

  • Got all the laundry done-cleaned, folded, and put away. That is a major feat!

  • Took a lazy nap on the couch. Gracie took a nap on the floor next to me.

  • Gave Gracie a bath. She hates it, but she smells sooo good afterward.



  • Went to the grocery store. We now have milk, bread, and fresh fruit. It was Old Mother Hubbard yesterday.

  • Made a yummy dinner-bbq chicken sandwiches, coleslaw, fresh cherries. Matt said it was a keeper.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I love days like this--where you can relax but also get a few things done. Is it just me or does the background color of your blog change daily? Are you indecisive or does it change on its own?