Here are some of the highlights:
- Spent the morning and afternoon with my grandma. She is such a godly, loving, wonderful woman. I was blessed!
- Got all the laundry done-cleaned, folded, and put away. That is a major feat!
- Took a lazy nap on the couch. Gracie took a nap on the floor next to me.
- Gave Gracie a bath. She hates it, but she smells sooo good afterward.
- Went to the grocery store. We now have milk, bread, and fresh fruit. It was Old Mother Hubbard yesterday.
- Made a yummy dinner-bbq chicken sandwiches, coleslaw, fresh cherries. Matt said it was a keeper.