I just can't get enough of him-his smiles, laughter, singing, talking, hugs, kisses.
Being Matty's Auntie is such a fun thing.
Here are some of my favorite things about my nephew.
- The fact that he points out every tunnel, bridge, tractor, bus, motorhome, motorcycle, classic car, train, dump truck, police car, etc. on the road. Who knew driving to Rite Aid could be such an exciting experience?
- How much Matty looooves his friend, Max. They are best buds. It is so fun to watch them stomp in puddles, run around holding hands, kiss each other's booboos..."
- When we sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" together with the motions we made up. The song always ends with the spider crawling into his ear. And he laughs hysterically every time.
- How cute he looks wrapped in a towel right after a bath with his hair sticking out everywhere and a huge smile on his face.
- How much he loves to cuddle when he wakes up from a nap, and he holds my hand when we cross the street, and how he'll kiss me anytime I say, "Kiss?" Love the butterfly kisses, too.
- When Lisa tells me he has been saying, "I want Auntie," all day. I want you too, Matty.
I love you and I miss you and I can't wait to see you SOON!