7.07.2007

Home Again


Matt and I had such a lazy, fun time in Cambria last week with my sister's family. Here's my top ten from the trip:


10. making milkshakes after dinner-mint chip for me, vanilla for him

9. watching tv and movies-HGTV if I have the remote, Mythbusters if he has it, Cars if Matthias is in charge.

8. reading-I stayed up all night reading A Thousand Splendid Suns. I couldn't put it down. It was fascinating, horrifying and touching.

7. walking on the beach-so many cool beach paths in Cambria and so many cute dogs

6. eating out at Moonstone Bar and Grill or Old Stone Station or Creekside de Noche

5. staying up late, sleeping in late, and napping

4. shopping-I bought I huge round mirror for our hallway

3. make chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast

2. spending time with my Steve, Lisa, David, and Matthias

1. spending time with each other-watching fireworks from the balcony of our beach house while having good conversation

6 comments:

Lisa Leonard said...

Yay!!!!!! so glad you are blogging again. now i'll know what you're up to :)

Robin said...

Welcome to the blog world! I am so excited. You are so creative anyway. I can't wait to add you to my list of "must reads"!

Ellen said...

I am loving my summer vacation also. My biggest dilemma is when to eat my daily portion of ice cream. I've been having it around 3:00 pm, but sometimes around 7:00 pm I want more. I'm trying to limit myself to one serving of ice cream a day but it's hard...

Cathi Hamen said...

Welcome to the blogging world my sweet friend!
What a wonderful vacation with your family and hubby!!
I miss you girl!
Cathi

Kami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kami said...

Adam and I got engaged at Moonstone Beach in Cambria, Valentine's Day 2004!!