Matt and I had such a lazy, fun time in Cambria last week with my sister's family. Here's my top ten from the trip:
10. making milkshakes after dinner-mint chip for me, vanilla for him
9. watching tv and movies-HGTV if I have the remote, Mythbusters if he has it, Cars if Matthias is in charge.
8. reading-I stayed up all night reading A Thousand Splendid Suns. I couldn't put it down. It was fascinating, horrifying and touching.
7. walking on the beach-so many cool beach paths in Cambria and so many cute dogs
6. eating out at Moonstone Bar and Grill or Old Stone Station or Creekside de Noche
5. staying up late, sleeping in late, and napping
4. shopping-I bought I huge round mirror for our hallway
3. make chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast
2. spending time with my Steve, Lisa, David, and Matthias
1. spending time with each other-watching fireworks from the balcony of our beach house while having good conversation