So here are two lists for a Saturday morning.
My favorite ways to spend my free time:
- Watch HGTV. Favorite shows are Mission Organization, Designed to Sell, Design on a Dime, That's Clever
- Browsing the aisles of TJ Maxx, Ross, Marshall's, Tuesday Morning, Target. There are so many things out there I have no idea I need until I see them.
- Check blogs, leave comments, write a new post. Thank you to the inventor of blogging.
- Taking a nap. I feel guilty about it, but I love it all the same.
- Organizing. Lately it's been our files. Sorting, shredding, filing. There is so much unneeded paperwork in our house. And it's my job to get rid of it.
- Spending time with Matt. Going out for lunch or dinner. Making pancakes for breakfast. Running errands. Sitting on the couch and talking.
- Spending time with my family. I love you all. It's always crazy fun being together.
My least favorite ways to spend my free time:
- talking on the phone. Unless it's just a quick call, I'd rather just meet you for coffee and have a face-to-face conversation.
- Watching some super-silly or overly-violent movie. What is the point? Really?
- Washing the dogs. I end up covered in water, dog hair and sweat. It isn't pretty. Cleaning anything really isn't my thing.
- Sitting in traffic.
- Being in a crowded place.
- Worrying about the future. Which I do alot.