7.18.2007

Random Thoughts for a Wednesday

This little beast lives outside my home. Danielle was afraid to walk by it, so she came in the house and asked for my help. I grabbed my camera. I'm not sure if that's what she had in mind. What a web!
This cool tin ceiling is in Lucille's restaurant in Long Beach. I think it would be fun to take the flourescent lighting out of our kitchen and do something like this.
My mom, aunts, and grandma outside Lucille's. Four awesome women!
Matt and I went to the Spectrum last night with our BEST FRIENDS IN THE WORLD, Greg and Michele. (Inside joke!) We ate PF Changs, shopped at Anthropologie, rode the ferris wheel, and ate Golden Spoon. Very fun. Super fun. We love you, Stumps!

4 comments:

Lisa Leonard said...

wait, the stumps are OUR BEST FRIENDS IN THE WORLD!!!

Ellen said...

I had my own little spider story today. It spun a web across the doorway. I came this close to face-planting into its web. That's a sure fire way to ruin your day!

michele said...

Yea!!!! I made it on the blog!! =). You're funny, Chrissie. We had fun with you, too!

Cathi Hamen said...

hey chrissie if you want to do that ceiling from long beach, jody craycraft has done it before to someones kitchen.. just a fyi..
love ya!
C