Here is a list of traditions I hope we can continue with the girls through the years:
- white lights on the outside of our house (Thanks, Art!)
- driving around to look at crazy houses with lights
- live Christmas tree with the train chugging around the base
- 1960s Television Christmas Classics on DVD-Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph, etc.
- Elf the movie
- Christmas CDs-Sufjan, Sarah McLachlan
- The Advent Book and nativity scene
- Christmas choir concert at church
- fires in the fireplace, candles burning, hot chocolate, pumpkin spice muffins
- Dreyers peppermint ice cream
- Making a gingerbread house
- Pretty Christmas dresses for the girls
What are your favorite Christmas traditions?