11.06.2007

Tuesday Updates

  • Gracie's rear end is already getting better. Michele, I thought $229 was a good deal. I think I've lost perspective.

  • All of our paperwork has been turned into our attorney, so we should be assigned a court date soon. Hopefully before Christmas. Sunday night I started to panic about it. What if, what if...? I've been praying a lot. Thank you for all your prayers, too.

  • The girls and I met Susan and Ellen for an Italian dinner tonight. So much fun. It is such a joy to see my family interacting with them-hugging them, talking with them, and loving them.

  • Now I'm going to veg out- eat some mint chip ice cream, watch some frivolous tv, and be in bed by 11:00. Hope you all have a good night's sleep.

3 comments:

Lisa Leonard said...

Hang in there, sis! Waiting can be so painful. God holds our future. Hope the ice cream was yummy and you slept soundly.

michele said...

You guys are on an amazing journey with the girls!

By the way, have the girls been waking up early because of the time change? Natty has been waking up between 5:15 and 6 am. And, he's not interested in going back to sleep. It has not been fun!

Ellen said...

Yipeee for mint and chip ice cream. I had a very fun time with you guys too!