11.26.2007

Thank You

Thanksgiving was four days ago, but I haven't stopped thinking about how grateful I am.

It's truly overwhelming and inexpressible-the love that we are shown by our family and friends. Especially in this time of change, when things are so emotional, I feel grounded, supported, and loved. Knowing that we are held in prayer has never meant so much to me.

I didn't expect to feel so cared for by sweet gestures toward our girls. But because I love them so much,

I deeply treasure these kindnesses.

Thank you (in no particular order) Mom and Dad, Lisa and Steve, Susan and Ellen, Dan and Janine, Grandma Fisher, Grandma and Grandpa, Les and Debbie, Greg and Mitch, Chad and Sarah, Grammy and Papa, Miss Cathi, Nyla, Shannon, Drucks, Ericksons, Jeff and Robin, Ethan and Laura, Rob and Jane, Barb, and everyone else I forgot.

There are no words...

4 comments:

Shan said...

Oh Chrissie, bring me to tears! You are and have been in my prayers for years now! I truely value the person you are - sweet, caring, funny, smart, patient!!, cute as a button, creative, and are becoming a great mother! Life is not perfect and people are not perfect but when you see these qualities in a friend, you sooooo appreciate that they are in your life. Love ya girl XOXO Shannon

Lisa Leonard said...

It's so good to be loved.

Cathi Hamen said...

we love and appreciate you too!!!!!

Sarah Markley said...

I love you Chrissie! Can't wait to see you on Saturday!