10.26.2007

Friday's Highlights

  • I slept until 11:00. 11:00! Amazing. I have been a little under the weather and felt soo much better when I woke up. I know, I know, you don't have to think that. "I won't be able to do that anymore when we have the girls full-time." I get it.
  • I took the girls to get a few accessories for their fairy princess Halloween costumes-frilly princess headbands and beaded necklaces. They are going to look so cute.
  • Matt and I went on a date tonight-Mexican food and a movie-Bella. It was good. Definitely pro-family. Interesting dialogue.
  • We made an appointment to meet with an attorney about legal guardianship. A very exciting step. Also, Monday is our {rescheduled} home inspection and adoption home study. So lots going on this week in our process. Yay!

6 comments:

michele said...

Sleeping until 11:00 am IS amazing! You can sleep, girl! Good talking to you today!

Ellen said...

Sleeping in is so sweet. Can't wait to see the Halloween costumes. I will pray for the home inspection. See you tonight!

Lisa Leonard said...

Sounds like good stuff. Counting the minutes until SISTER time...

Denise said...

we just went to a celebration party last evening. we were celebrating with friends the adoption of their 2 little boys.
i know i do not know you, but it is fun to hear of you enjoying mommyhood!

Jill Duarte said...

Sleep IS the best way to fight an oncoming cold! Mike and I had a fun date night too. We doubled with some friends. Good food, good company, and finished the evening off with some good dessert, a good martini and a little jazz. I'll be praying for you too on Monday! BTW-I still get to sleep in sometimes. Our four kids call it "Saturday morning daddy time"...I call it heaven!

Cathi Hamen said...

it was nice to see you both tonight. i am glad you are better.
sleeping in is great, we got to sleep in a bit this weekend too, in vegas. some people go to aprty in vegas we go to sleep and relax!!!!!!!
see you in the afternoon!
dont forget to light your oil burner.. definite mood setter! your house and you will be great! love you!