8.22.2007

Tonight's the night

for our first sleepover. Words to describe me: nervous, excited, so excited.

Here is the basic plan for the evening:
(I know, how out of character for me!)

4:00 swim at grandma and grandpa's house
6:00 feast on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, grapes, carrots, applesauce, yogurt, and fishy crackers. We're having all their favorites!
6:30 park
7:15 frozen yogurt
8:00 bath time
8:30 make wooden-beaded necklaces- Melissa and Doug
9:00 movie

Hopefully we'll all get some sleep tonight.
Thanks for praying.

4 comments:

Sarah Markley said...

Good luck...I am sure everything will be absolutley wonderful! I will be praying!

Lisa Leonard said...

Yay! So fun! Can't wait to hear. Hope they sleep through for you.

Providence Handmade said...

I've been reading your blog (and your sister's) for a while now but I just had to come out to say that I will be praying for you! I am thrilled for you - I hope everything goes smoothly. And I can only spot one flaw in your plan - bath time is waaay too short - that's how long it takes me to wrestle my kids down to wash their hair! :)

Anonymous said...

oh, Chrissie...how fun! hope everything goes smoothly and you all have a wonderful time together.