Random thoughts for today:
- Thanks you so much for your sweet comments about me in my dress. I was so self-conscious, but I feel so affirmed. Thanks.
- Got a lot done in my classroom today, getting set up for the fall. Bulletin boards, pencil boxes, textbooks. Good progress. So tired.
- Tomorrow I am going clothes shopping with the twins and their grandma to pick out some new stuff for them for preschool. Can't wait.
- My car is getting a little rickety. Matt keeps telling me something is wrong with it. I just took it in and they said everything was great. He thinks the wheel might be loose. Ummmm...yeh, that could be a problem.
- Saw Wicked with some girlfriends last night. Great!!! Funny and engaging. Definitely worth the drive.