1.30.2008

A Girl After My Own Heart

Cutie has been faithfully taking her medication for her ear infection. She doesn't like the taste it, so to encourage her I give her a chocolate-covered pretzel when she's finished. Of course if Cutie gets a chocolate-covered pretzel, then Sweetie has to have one too. It's only fair, even if she hasn't just choked down artifically-grape-flavored, overly-sweetened medication.

Sweetie: Can I have two pretzels?

Me: No, just one pretzel right now.

Sweetie: But I have two hands.

You have to admit, she makes a good point!

7 comments:

Lisa Leonard said...

luckily matty likes his medicine. he asks for it about 20x a day!

Cathi Hamen said...

Jordi used to be like that Lisa!

love the logic in those girls!

Aimee @ Smiling Mama said...

Can't beat that kind of logic!!!

Sarah Markley said...

Totally - like two ice cream cones, two cups of coffee - I see her point!

Crysti & Jerome said...

Those two sound absolutely adorable! Congratulations on the expansion of your family!
~Crysti Landis (from CCCLH)

Brianna Heldt said...

aren't kids so funny? the things they say...and if your girls talk half as much as mine, they say a lot! (as always, love reading your blog and hearing about your sweet girls.)

Anonymous said...

I've heard mom's say to their kids when they ask for more...
"Ok, one for each hand"
I'm guilty of that.