2.09.2008

"I Do"

Following Robin's lead on marriage.

How long have you been together? 7 1/2 years

How old is he? 39. Crazy.

Who eats more? I'm a good eater, but he is better.

Who said I love you first? He did. I responded, "Thank you." This went on for a month or so until I finally returned the sentiment.

Who is taller? Matt.

Who sings better? Me. I love to sing and I sing all the time. But he sings to the girls and it is the cutest ever.

Who is smarter? Definitely Matt. He's a thinker and a learner.

Who does the laundry? Me. But he bought me the fabulous new washer and dryer.

Who does the dishes? Matt does the dishes after dinner. But I do the dishes throughout the day and unload the dishwasher once it's full.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking from the foot of the bed, me.

Who pays the bills? Him.

Who mows the lawn? Our lovely friend Jodie.

Who cooks dinner? Me or we eat out.

Who drives when you are together? Me. I love to drive (controlling?) He loves to give me helpful driving tips from the passenger side :).

Who is more stubborn? I don't know? I usually get my way, so I guess me.

Who kissed who first? I kissed him sitting on his couch in front of the fireplace.

Who asked who out? He asked me out. Very persistent!

Who proposed? Matt proposed at the Huntington Gardens in Pasadena. Then he'd planned a surprise engagement party for that night. Amazing.

Who is more sensitive? I think me. I get overwhelmed/stressed/irritable, but he stays calm/cool/collected.

Who has more friends? We're both extremely popular. ;)

Who has more siblings? I have six, he has two.

Who wears the pants in the family? Ummmm, I have a very strong personality and like to make my opinions known, but he has a quiet strength about him. Ultimately he does make the final decision, and I'm happy to leave it in his hands.

2 comments:

Robin said...

You both are extremely popular!

Cathi Hamen said...

yes you are!