9.25.2007

I want to write something happy

and fluffy and funny to all of you.

But I am just so overwhelmed. The past few days I feel like I am running on empty and the slightest irritation may push me over the edge.
  • a visit to the gynecologist
  • a mysterious rattling in the back of my car
  • dog hair on my shirt
  • the neighbors putting on a new roof

You get the idea. I'm just so emotionally drained. I'm tired.

But I did read a cute joke on my juice box. So I'll end with something light :).

Q: How do you find a princess? A: Just follow the foot prince.

5 comments:

Ellen said...

I'm sorry you're so overwhelmed. I've had days like you described where the slightest inconvenience made me angry. I didn't get the joke until I read it out loud to myself. I'm glad it made you smile.

Anonymous said...

Hey i am with you, on being overwhelmed! i am praying for you, hope to see you soon!

Sarah Markley said...

I am such an idiot...i had to actually read that punchline out loud so I could get it. Then I got it. Ugh - maybe that means I am overwhelmed too. Noo, I think you have me beat! =) For sure. I will be praying for you.

Lisa Leonard said...

hang in there! this is a crazy time. and you are doing great managing all of it. i love you!!

Cathi Hamen said...

you always have a smile and that makes me smile my friend~
thnx for caring when i felt sick at target.. weird stuff!! no i am NOT pregnant.. maybe menopause! hahha chuckle chuckle!
love you and hang in there!!
i cant wait to have your fam over to swim!! lets do that over the 9 day stay too.. and dinner and king and i! k?