6.12.2008

It's so good to be


These are a couple of my friends from college days. They are such amazing girls, and I am so grateful we still keep in touch.
Amy, on the left, is preparing to teach in Afghanistan. Tracy, in the middle, just adopted her second child.
The three of us live within about 1 1/2 hours of eachother, so we get together a few times a year, meeting halfway for dinner or visiting each other's houses.
They know me well, like scary well. There's a lot of history there, lots of up and downs.

It's good to be known like that.

How do you keep in touch with old friends?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God for the internet and text messaging as my best friend is moving, tomorrow morning actually, four states away!

Monique said...

I love friends... especially those friends that have made history together. There is something special and unique in my long distance-long time friends.

Nyla said...

I keep in touch through texting and emails! I wish I could fly to see my college budies...it is so expensive!